New Here? Create an Account
The Battle Axe is the result of continuous refinement and product development at Calandra Racing Concepts. The Battle Axe gets its roots from CRC's 12th scale on-road racer, the Gen X, but this latest kit has been designed from the ground up to produce a well-balanced, highly adjustable, and user friendly tenth scale oval racer. Move over T-Bar cars, the Battle Axe is coming through.
The Battle Axe also features:
- CRC's new Pro-Strut molded front end, best in the business, with both inline and trailing axles included by flipping the axle.
- Adjustable front width, offset and trail, multiple hole positions.
- New X-pod rear end, micro-sized left bulkhead, super low CG with "open pod" design. Accepts brushed and bulky brushless
Â Â motors with ease. The X-pod; often copied, never duplicated.
- Accepts NiMh and LiPo battery packs, 1S, 2S, etc.
- Adjustable height and length center shock mount.
- Unique adjustable/universal servo mounting plate.
- Mounting space on the left rear for speed control.
- Flush mount transponder mounting system.
- Pivot Ball / Link style rear suspension - No t-bars to tweak or break! One-piece clamping links included.
- CRC's new molded center pivot
- CRC red Dura-shocks used for side suspension.
- Hard coated large volume center shock.
- Red aluminum servo mounts
- CRC' red aluminum unique clamping antenna and shock
- Proudly made and packaged in the USA by knowledgeable American racers/workers and owners